Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scrapbooking sucks!

Today is not a good day. This week I decided I would get caught up on my scrapbooking since I am almost 4 years behind. I worked yesterday and today and got around 40 pages complete. Unfortunately I am now done for awhile, I only have 10 more month of DJ's life left to scrapbook. What happens when I have the last photo to put in of DJ laying in his casket? What happens when there is no more life of his to put in the scrapbooks. Everything I wrote was past tense the last two days, everything was "DJ loved doing this, DJ loved doing that" This sucks. There was no present tense because there is no present day with DJ. I am done scrapbooking for awhile, all is put away-all of Em's pics and all of Jake's and all of the last 10 months of DJ's life.

I might jump ahead and go 12 months in the future, I don't know.

I don't have answers to my own questions on this one. I don't know how a parent gets through scrapbooking their child's life and the end of their life. I don't know, if anyone out there does then let me know because I don't have the answers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment